top of page
Old Globe

F1 Visa

Change of Status

If you are currently in the US with an active visa and want to change your status to F1 Student Visa, Face to Face Learning Center will help you through the process. The first step is to see if you are eligible.  Please contact the office +1 786-296-3386 and request a free consultation. 

Face to Face Learning Center is authorized by the US Federal Government to enroll non-immigrant students. Eligible F1 students are required to prove financial responsibility and register in a program of 18 clock hours or more per week. F-1  students must comply with F1 student requirements to remain in status in the USA.

bottom of page